Wednesday, April 6, 2011
WORLD CUP 2011 :)
This topic is the flavour of the season! It’s everywhere...on news channels, news papers, facebook, sms's, status msgs and ultimately on every Indians’ mind! As people say, it was indeed a dream come true for all cricket fans. WINNING THE WORLDCUP 2011!! I am not a cricket buff. In fact I don’t understand many rules on the cricket ground. It’s all complicated to know is what I felt every time I watched any match. But the final match between India and Srilanka in Whankhede stadium, Mumbai was thrilling :) The last over was simply heart warming. I was tensed and felt as if I had entered an examination hall to write the toughest paper and to my luck I could see only those questions which i had not prepared for!! Every time the number of runs increased and the balls decreased there was a nervous breakdown! Some cheers came up when Dhoni hit a four. Then finally it was the cherry on the cake :) One six stole the whole match. It was wonderful to see all the team members jumping in joy! I could feel that joy...something was just going through my nerves. WORLD CUP IS OURS :) WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS :) signing off
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment